Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Convincing myself to get a PEN F

At the moment, i am convincing myself to get an Olympus PEN F.
Been reading a lot of reviews on the net and youtube.
When there's a negative review i would just brush it aside and say "He's probably a noob"
I read what i want to read, i listen what i wanted to listen, i see what i wanted to see.
If you tell me otherwise i would shut it.
That is GAS my friends. I have uncontrollable GAS.
When it was launched i could not care less about it.
Saw it on the store shelf before, i just walked pass it.
But somehow now, as of today, i really want one.
Oh the PEN F. Why would i go back to smaller sensor?
I convinced myself that i needed a smaller camera and smaller lenses.
Olympus Image Quality is decent for what i do mostly.
I never printed large. I'd imagine i would do someday but that day never comes.
I did print once but it was only 3R and 8x10.
Shyeah, Olympus can manage that. Just as long as i dont shoot at ISO6400.
But for the price of the PEN F, i can also get a Fuji X100F,
which i drooled over last time but now not anymore.
Hmmm....
If only i have money coming out of the tap.
TO be honest, my A6000 is considered compact but NO, i still want Oly.
So what now?
Im thinking what else is there i need to sell to fund my Oly GAS.
Posted my Guitar on sale but nobody seems to be interested.
Cos they dont know about brands... all they do is low balling and buy stuffs from China.
F U, im selling a USA made Gibson SG.
Come on show me the money!
I want to buy the PEN F please.
If only Lensrental ships worldwide.
Or a rental store is available from where i come from.
Sigh....
You know the drill.
Once i got the Oly, then i want a Fuji and then i would want a Sony...
it keeps coming back, rolling over and over.
If only i do this for money.
that would be ok right?
wWhy cant i be happy with my own camera?
I used to be happy with a Fuji.
But there are other ways to like a different brand and find fault with what i have.
Anyway,
I probably own the PEN F when i updated this blog next time.
:D
Remember when i say i dont like the silver PEN F? Well thats the color i want now!

taken from youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment