Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Fuji Rumors


I love this site.

http://www.fujirumors.com/

I am a Fuji Fanboy. Did i tell you that?.... Nop? Let me tell you that on another post but for now....

The new Fujica ST design (classic SLR look) is coming soon! Rumor has it its gonna be called X-T1...
pretty disappointed that it didnt get announced at CES 2014. But never rush an unready product or else you'll end up with a Vista..... Windows Vista..it sucks! Oh well its gonna be announced soon, maybe by end of January.....

http://www.fujirumors.com/x-t1-is-this-the-real-name-of-the-new-weather-sealed-x-camera-anonymous-source/


If they really design it to looked like that then i'm a guarantee buyer!!

I hope they dont alter the design too much like the olympus OMD EM5, its OM styling but just not too boxy for my taste haha...

and i hope this new X-T1 will have a tilt screen. i like having a tilt screen.

So the question now, should i still bid for the Xpro1? or i just wait for the Xpro1S and also get the
X-T1??

But GAS wants em all.....

Thanks Fuji, for making me buying your products. and slimming my wallet but not my belly.

Anyway, check out fujirumors if you havent already.



No comments:

Post a Comment